Genre: Action Adventure
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
Date: 16 July 2021
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game soars onto Nintendo Switch!
Take to the skies, draw your sword, and experience the earliest story in the Legend of Zelda series. Join Link in his high-flying quest to save Zelda, a childhood friend who must confront her destiny. Soar between floating islands and descend to the treacherous surface world in this updated HD version of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
- Swing your sword and angle your slashes to uncover and breakthrough opponents’ defenses using intuitive motion controls
- The link will match the angle of each strike you make with the Joy-Con controller, creating immersive swordplay that relies on strategy and accuracy
- Movements feel smoother and more immediate thanks to the Nintendo Switch system’s increased processing power and HD graphics
- When playing with two Joy-Con controllers, these become your sword and shield. Swing the right Joy-Con to have Link swing his sword in-game and use the left Joy-Con to raise his shield to block enemy attacks. Physical movements like these can also be used to make use of different tools and items, such as wielding a bow and arrow or throwing bombs
- For the first time, you can also play this adventure using button controls, allowing the game to be played in handheld mode or on Nintendo Switch Lite. When using this control scheme, you can control Link’s sword by simply tilting the right control stick in a chosen direction
- New / Pre-order
- Toys & Board Games
- Smart Tech
- 11.11 SALE!!!