- Playstation 3
The Bureau - XCOM Declassified is a Third-Person Shooter set in 1962. The Cold War has the nation gripped by fear – but a far more powerful enemy than communism is threatening America. The Bureau, a top-secret government unit, begins investigating and concealing a series of mysterious attacks. As special agent William Carter, call the shots, pull the trigger and lead your squad in a gripping third-person tactical shooter set within a high-stakes, covert war to protect humanity. Features include: an immersive 1960s America, tactical squad based combat, brutal consequences and a government cover up that proves we are not alone in the universe.
- Uncover the Mystery- Fight through the streets of 1960’s America as you uncover the declassified truth behind mankind’s first enemy invasion.
- Be the Field Leader - As William Carter, a highly intelligent special agent, call the shots and pull the trigger. Formulate the plan of action, execute well-timed ambushes and flank your attackers to obliterate the threat.
- Tactical Combat - Use your strategy to your advantage: enter Battle Focus to slow down time and execute your next move, commanding your squad with a variety of tactical actions to turn the tide in your favor.
- No Second Chances - Pay the price for mistakes - permadeath will make you value your squad mates more than ever, and make losing one of them all the more painful.
- Strategic Reflexes - Turn an enemy misstep into your strategic advantage. Give tactical commands on the fly to outsmart the enemy and make split-second decisions to save the lives of your squad.
- Customization that Counts - Train each of your squad mates into unique specializations, allowing for a dynamic combination of skills to compliment your play style.
- Good Friday
- New Arrivals
- Smart Tech