- Xbox One
TIME IS POWER
- In-depth, fast-paced narrative experience crafted by Remedy Entertainment
- Top quality live action show that is directly impacted by choices made in-game
- Stellar cast of actors
- One story told many ways
- Time-amplified action gameplay
- Navigate epic scenes of destruction as they skip and rewind in broken time
- Narrative junctions in time
- Quantum Break includes full game download of Alan Wake, the Xbox 360 game playable on Xbox One, as well as The Signal and The Writer add-ons.
Fix time, before it destroys everything
When time breaks, catastrophe becomes your playground. As hero Jack Joyce, you'll fight your way through epic disasters that stutter back and forth in time. But surviving this unstable world--and halting the end of time itself--is only possible by mastering your new time powers.
Plunge into a dramatic story
A failed time machine experiment has fractured time itself, leaving Jack Joyce to pick up the pieces. As he fights to save time he must also fight ruthless security corporation Monarch Solutions, led by his old friend-turned-enemy Paul Serene. Jack struggles to save time as Paul seeks to end it forever.
Experience time-amplified combat
Push cinematic action to the next level in this time-fractured world. Freeze time to gain the upper hand. Warp past enemies. Turn time-frozen objects into weapons with a single touch. With time itself in your arsenal, combat is never predictable.
Maneuver through epic destruction
Time collapses around you, creating epic stutter moments where a suddenly frozen world jerks back and forth violently. Stutters can strike at any moment, causing every manner of disaster as time skips forward and back. Navigate these unpredictable catastrophes or become their victim.
Go from gameplay, to screenplay
The game is just the beginning. Go deeper into the fast-paced world of Quantum Break with a thrilling live action companion series. Your gameplay affects how the live action story unfolds, creating a completely unique entertainment experience. The fusion between game and show leads to dynamic storytelling unlike anything you've experienced.